Frequently Asked Questions - Finding Out About Events
- The best way to find out about HSA Events is to monitor the HSAdventures Yahoo Group for HSA Event notices as they are announced. The HSAdventures Yahoo Group is the primary means of communication between members.
The other main sources are:
- The HSA Events Calendar in Member Resources
- The Facebook HSAdventures Group's Events
This will only contain events whose volunteer organizers are using the Facebook HSAdventures Group for Event RSVPs or announcements.
- The Homeschool Adventures Facebook page
HSA Events are highlighted when posted to the Homeschool Adventures Facebook page
- Homeschool Adventures Field Trips on HomeschoolRecess
This will only contain events whose organizers are using HomeschoolRecess for registration.
Some organizers who use HomeschoolRecess make their events “open to the public” — those events will also be listed under Public Trips. Private group events will be visible only to members of the Homeschool Adventures HomeschoolRecess Group
- The HSAdventures Yahoo Group Message archive
Your success will depend on crafting a properly worded and spelled search entry. This is only available to members of the HSAdventures Yahoo Group.
Events and opportunities for homeschoolers are announced via the HSAdventures Yahoo Group, but if you missed one or forgot what was out there, the following web resources are available:
- The Calendar is the most comprehensive listing of area events for homeschoolers.
- Homeschool Adventure’s page on Facebook includes links to many area happenings for homeschoolers.
- Homeschool Adventure’s Twitter page includes announcements regarding area offerings for homeschoolers.
- Homeschool Adventure's Google Plus page includes announcements regarding area offerings for homeschoolers
- Member Resources
- Organizing Adventures
- Event Calendar
- Find Events & Classes
- About Us
- Contact HSAdventures