We are an academic-focused homeschool group that utilizes professional instructors and small class sizes to support our homeschool curriculum.
We are a group of home educators of all faiths, beliefs, and theories who want a non-judgmental and accepting environment in which their kids receive high quality, challenging classes taught by experts. We offer a la carte classes for preschool through 9th grade, parent support and networking, field trips, information sessions for parents and more!
An unstaffed nursery and preschool room are on site for parents with young siblings.
- To provide group rates for a variety of subjects at four learning levels:
- Ages 3-6 – no reading/writing required
- Ages 5.5-7 – no reading/writing required
- Ages 8-10 – moderate reading/writing required, some homework
- Ages 11-14+/Junior High – significant reading/writing and homework
- Bring experts to you rather than you going to them
- Foster friendships for parents and children
- Allow members to choose which subjects to enroll in and pay only for those
- Provide enrichment activities, support and social time for parents
Children's ages: 3–14 years
When do you meet? Every Thursday from September-May
Costs: Individual class prices are on website, membership fee is $75.
For more information, contact ...
New Member Inquiries: membership [at] hedfex [dot] org
Registrar: registrar [at] hedfex [dot] org
Co-op Business: coleader1 [at] hedfex [dot] org or coleader2 [at] hedfex [dot] org